Sunday, February 11, 2018

Please welcome Poet, Janeen G.

Raw



I to shred my insecurities in front of you,
I reveal my soul,
Imperfections are bare and wild,
The flaw of my skin and heart are right at your feet,
You know me now as who I am,
Inside and out,
Raw,
My love for you is all I can shed in the light... 



Biography 

Janeen G. is an author and writer of love poems, erotic fiction, and fantasy short stories. She writes with her emotions and fantasy is her passion. Writing has always been her escape from the real world. She wants to share her imaginations with the world. She enjoys reading, nature, binge watching her favorite TV show and sharing her real-life stories on her blog. She is a mother of four beautiful children and she is committed to her husband of 10+ years. She currently resides in Orlando, FL but she was raised in New York City. 


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining the Bash and sharing your poem, Janeen.

    ReplyDelete

Clone the Book of Axel (#4 in the Clone Series)

Clone ~ The Book of Axel is close to completion and I can't wait to share the newest release with you. I'm shooting for a release ...