Sunday, February 11, 2018

Please Give a Big Shout Out to the Fabulous Cara Carnes!

Treat Every Day Like It’s Valentine’s Day

Hi, everyone! I’m thrilled to be a part of Paxton’s awesome Bash this year. This is going be such a great time. Thanks for helping us ring in another Valentine’s Day.

So, I’m single. Every year I have so many married friends feel sorry for me because I’m spending V-Day alone. *shrugs* But I always tell them that Valentine’s Day is about love and I spend three hundred sixty five days focused on love. I love what I do, I love those around me and I write books about love.

I AM VALENTINE’S DAY. Aren’t we all? The entire romance community is Valentine’s Day all the time, right? We celebrate romance in everything we do.

I’m never alone because I always have my heroes, the stories locked within my brain demanding to come out. And I have hundreds (okay, thousands probably) of awesome book boyfriends. I’m actually kind of a book boyfriend slut if I’m being totally honest.

How am I ringing in my V-Day this year? Well, I’m getting promo together for several upcoming releases. I’m so anxious for everyone to get a chance to read Vi’s story. She and Jud’s romance was a tense, rather harrowing ordeal, but she’s a strong woman who goes after what she wants. That’s what it takes these days to keep a romance going.

Sight Lines is the second book in The Arsenal series and I have to admit that I love, love, love the women in these books. They are strong, brilliant women who refused to be sidelined by the alpha men determined to protect them.

I hope we can all find a man like that—someone who won’t stand in front and handle things for us but stand beside us instead. Wouldn’t that be awesome? What about you? What qualities do you most admire in a love interest?

I’m also going to be reading. So I would LOVE to get some recommendations. What are your go-to romance reads? Who are your book boyfriends?

Thanks again for hanging out with us. However you are celebrating Valentine’s Day this year, embrace love in everything you do every day. We are blessed to be voracious readers and authors in the best genre there is in the book world.

Happy reading 😊

**P.S. I’m giving away one signed print copy of Jagged Edge to a random commenter. So don’t be shy. Pull up a chair and let me know you’re out there. 😊 **

Jagged Edge Links: books2read.com/u/mgrEOD
Sight Lines Links: books2read.com/u/3J0Y5E
Social Media Links:

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining the Bash, Cara. I absolutely love your covers.

    ReplyDelete

Clone the Book of Axel (#4 in the Clone Series)

Clone ~ The Book of Axel is close to completion and I can't wait to share the newest release with you. I'm shooting for a release ...