Monday, February 12, 2018

Drum Roll Please.

The winner of the Kindle is Tina Gayle. Tina I will be contacting you about your prize

First place for the most traffic to their post is Ashlyn Chase. I have $25.00 Frog Bucks for Fantasia Frog Designs. I will be sending it to you shortly. .

Second place for the most traffic to their  post was Dena Garson. I have $15.00 in Frog Bucks to Fantasia Frog Designs coming your way shortly. 

Third Place for the most traffic to their post was Megan Slayer. I have $10.00 in Frog Bucks to Fantasia Frog Designs for you. I'll send it shortly. 

The winner for Garland and Gould was Alicia Backus. The authors will send you your prize.

The winner for D. L. Jackson's signed copy of Blown Away and the orange chocolates was Wanda Osepowicz. I didn't see an email contact for you. Please contact me a Paxton Summers @gmail . com.

The winner of Paxton's prize is Tina Gayle - You will receive signed copy of Clone - The Book of Eva and the box of salted chocolate-covered caramels. I'll be contacting you shortly to send you your prize.

The winner from Fantasia Frog's post is Debbie Gould.

The winner of Megan Slayer's prize is Ronda Barnes.

The winner of Ashlyn Chase's prize is Fantasia Frog.

The winner of Ginny Sterling's post was Charlene Burlison.

The winner of Dena Garson's post was Debbie Gould


Please check back to see if you are a winner as the authors notify me of who won, I will update this list.

Best,

Paxton





4 comments:

  1. Thanks Paxton, this is awesome. Was a great party and I had an awesome time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks so much! As an author I'm not used to winning contests. Know I know how good readers feel when they win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weeeeeee!!
    Congrats to the other winners too!!

    ReplyDelete

Clone the Book of Axel (#4 in the Clone Series)

Clone ~ The Book of Axel is close to completion and I can't wait to share the newest release with you. I'm shooting for a release ...