Saturday, February 10, 2018

Good Evening. I'm Paxton, and Welcome to the Bash!

Falling in love the first time.

Thinking back to the first time I fell in love, I can  remember believing anything was possible. He was perfect. I couldn’t imagine life without him. Yet when we broke up and moved our separate   ways, I had to accept his loss. It crippled me. I cried for days, believing it was the end of the world, the loss so new and raw.

 In Clone – The Book of Eva, I bring you two different couples. Both fall in love when society   says they can’t. The experience changes their hearts and their minds. Both lose the love which  sustained them and have to move forward, doing their best to understand who they are without the other.

The Book of Eva is a love story, but it’s not a romance.  Love is central to the theme. It’s about falling in love and losing love, being in love with an ideal and people. It’s about not only learning to love another, but learning to love oneself, and ultimately, about sacrificing for love.

So, this Valentine’s Day, if you want to dig into a speculative dystopian world, where love is the central theme, look no further than the Clone world. 


I will be giving away to one lucky commenter of this post, a signed print copy of Clone – The Book of Eva and a 1/4 pd box of Ye Goode Shoppe dark chocolate dipped, salted caramels. Be sure to leave a comment with your email contact, and you could be the lucky winner. (Please format your email so the bots out there don’t harvest it, ie., Paxton Summers AT Gmail DOT com.)

And also be sure to check out the other posts and comments. The prizes don't stop here. I will also be giving away a beautiful red Kindle to a random commenter on one of the posts. The more you comment, the more you increase your odds to win.

Please friend me on Facebook and Twitter. Friends make my world go around.


Good luck!
Paxton



4 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting this, I've added a ton to my TBR pile, and ill be sure too add Clone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Debbie. This series really speaks to me.

      Delete
  2. Hi Paxton, love can touch your heart and change you forever. It leaves it's pain and joy. Best of luck on your series. It sounds awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Tina. It sure does. This series is one that reached out and grabbed me and wouldn't let go until I told the stories the way they needed to be. Writing the books is like riding a roller coaster, thrilling and scary, up and down. It is an obsession.

    ReplyDelete

Clone the Book of Axel (#4 in the Clone Series)

Clone ~ The Book of Axel is close to completion and I can't wait to share the newest release with you. I'm shooting for a release ...